Thursday, March 07, 2013
March Blood Mobile Schedule
Marietta Memorial Hospital’s Blood Mobile enables the blood bank to visit more sites throughout the community to ensure much needed blood supplies are available locally.
The Blood Mobile will be at the following locations in March for blood donors to give the gift of life:
• March 5 at Newport VFD from 5 – 8 p.m.
• March 6 at the Arbors at Marietta from Noon - 4 p.m.
• March 7 at Marietta Memorial Hospital (1st Floor) from 1 - 8 p.m.
• March 14 at Coldwater Creek from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• March 15 at Harmar Place from 1 - 6 p.m.
• March 20 at LA VFD from 3 - 7 p.m.
• March 27 at Glenwood Retirement Community from 1 - 4 p.m.
• March 28 at Chesterhill VFD from 3 - 8 p.m.
If you would like to donate blood or want more information on blood donations, contact the Blood Bank at (740) 374-1432.
The Memorial Health System is a not-for-profit health system governed by a volunteer board of community members that are committed to providing comprehensive services that meet the needs of our region. We are comprised of a network of two hospitals, outpatient service sites, assisted and long-term care facilities and a retirement community. We work in innovative ways to meet the healthcare challenges of today, while preparing for health needs of our communities in the future.