May 19, 2009 - MMH Blood Mobile Locations Announced for May & June
(Marietta, OH, May 18, 2009) - Marietta Memorial Hospital's Blood Bank will be setting up their Blood Mobile at the following locations in May and June.
- Wednesday, May 20 at Marietta Armory from 12-3 p.m.
- Thursday, May 21 at Warren VFD from 4-8 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 27 at New Matamoras VFD from 4-8 p.m.
- Thursday, May 28 at Salem Township VFD from 4-8 p.m.
- Friday, May 29 at Wesbanco in Marietta from 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 3 at IBEW in Reno from 4-8 p.m.
- Thursday, June 4 at Stockport VFD from 5-8 p.m.
- Friday, June 5 at Bruster's Ice Cream from 5-8 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 10 at Lowell Adams VFD from 3-7 p.m.
- Thursday, June 11 at MMH from 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Friday, June 12 at Harmar Place from 1-6 p.m.
- Monday, June 15 at Churchtown K of C Hall from 6-9 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 16 at Arbors from 12-4 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 17 at St. Luke's Lutheran Church from 3-7 p.m.
- Thursday, June 18 at Lubeck VFD from 5-8 p.m.
- Friday, June 19 at Marietta Rehabilitation Center from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Monday, June 22 at Wayne St. Medical Campus from 3-8 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 24 at Heartland of Marietta from 1-6 p.m.
- Thursday, June 25 at Chesterhill VFD from 3-8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 30 at Newport VFD from 5-8:30 p.m.
Anyone between the ages of 17 and 66, with a body weight no less than 110 lbs, who is in good health may be eligible to donate. Donating blood takes about an hour and is an easy process. After donation, normal activities can be resumed, although physical exercise is not recommended for the remainder of the day.