April 7, 2010 - April Blood Mobile Schedule
Marietta Memorial Hospitals Blood Mobile enables the blood bank to visit more sites throughout the community to ensure much needed blood supplies are available locally.
The Blood Mobile will be at the following locations in April for blood donors to give the gift of life:
· Marietta Center Thursday, April 8, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
· First Presbyterian Church Monday, April 12, 4 - 8 p.m.
· First Baptist Church Wednesday, April 14, 4 8 p.m.
· Washington County Career Center Thursday, April 15, 4 7:30 p.m.
· Marietta City Health Department Friday, April 16, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
· Healthy Kids Day (Don Drumm) Saturday, April 17, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
· St. Marys Church Tuesday, April 20, 3 7 p.m.
· St. Lukes Lutheran Church Wednesday, April 21, 3 7 p.m.
· Devola VFD Thursday, April 22, 5:30 8:30 p.m.
· Arbors Monday, April 26, 12 4 p.m.
· Putnam Church Wednesday, April 28, 4 7 p.m.
· Williamstown VFD Thursday, April 29, 5 8:30 p.m.
· Fort Frye High School Friday, April 30, 10 a.m. 3 p.m.
If you would like to donate blood or want more information on blood donations, contact the Blood Bank at (740) 374-1432.
The Memorial Health System is a not-for-profit health system governed by a volunteer board of community members that are committed to providing comprehensive services that meet the needs of our region. We are comprised of a network of two hospitals, outpatient service sites, assisted and long-term care facilities and a retirement community. We work in innovative ways to meet the healthcare challenges of today, while preparing for health needs of our communities in the future.