By Stephanie Johnson
Marietta Memorial Hospitals Blood Bank will be setting up their Mobile Blood Unit at the following locations in December:
· December 5 Settlers Bank from 11:00 am 4:00 pm
· December 7 Waterford Elementary School from 2:00 7:00 pm
· December 11 Chesterhill VFD from 3:00 8:00 pm
· December 12 Lowell/Adams VFD from 2:00 7:00 pm
· December 13 Century Aluminum from 1:00 5:00 pm
· December 14 Washington County Career Center from 8:30 am 1:30 pm
· December 18 Beverly VFD from 3:00 8:00 pm
· December 19 Arbors from 12:00 4:00 pm
· December 20 Marietta Memorial Hospital from 8:00 am 4:00 pm
Anyone between the ages of 17 and 66, with a body weight no less than 110 lbs, who is in good health may be eligible to donate. Donating blood takes about an hour and is an easy process. After donation, normal activities can be resumed, although physical exercise is not recommended for the remainder of the day.
CONTACT: Jennifer Offenberger,
Director of Marketing & Public Relations
Marietta Memorial Hospital
ER and Physicians Care Express wait times are approximate and provided for informational purposes only. If you are having a medical emergency, call 911.
Our wait times are updated every 15 minutes. The wait time provided displays the amount of time (in minutes) that it takes for a patient to see a qualified medical professional from the time of their arrival at the Emergency Room or Physicians Care Express location. The wait time displayed represents a rolling-average of the previous 120-minutes for all patients who are currently visiting our Emergency Room or Physicians Care Express locations.