By Stephanie Johnson
Marietta Memorial Hospitals Blood Bank will be setting up their Mobile Blood Unit at the following locations in March:
· Friday, March 2nd WesBanco, Barlow from 10am 2pm
· Monday, March 5th Quality of Life Homecare from 8am 2pm
· Tuesday, March 6th Frontier High School from 10am 2pm
· Wednesday, March 7th IBEW from 4 7:30 pm
· Tuesday, March 13th Kraton from 8am 4:30pm
· Wednesday March 14th LA VFD from 2 7pm
· Tuesday, March 20th Glenwood Retirement Community from Noon 4:30pm
· Wednesday, March 21st Chevron from 10am 2pm
· Friday, March 23rd Riesbecks in Woodsfield from 11am 4pm
· Tuesday, March 27th Newport VFD from 5 8:30 pm
· Wednesday, March 28th First Baptist Church in Marietta from 5 8:30pm
· Friday, March 30th Marietta Middle School from Noon 5pm
Anyone between the ages of 17 and 66, with a body weight no less than 110 lbs, who is in good health may be eligible to donate. Donating blood takes about an hour and is an easy process. After donation, normal activities can be resumed, although physical exercise is not recommended for the remainder of the day.
CONTACT: Jennifer Offenberger,
Director of Marketing & Public Relations
Marietta Memorial Hospital
ER and Physicians Care Express wait times are approximate and provided for informational purposes only. If you are having a medical emergency, call 911.
Our wait times are updated every 15 minutes. The wait time provided displays the amount of time (in minutes) that it takes for a patient to see a qualified medical professional from the time of their arrival at the Emergency Room or Physicians Care Express location. The wait time displayed represents a rolling-average of the previous 120-minutes for all patients who are currently visiting our Emergency Room or Physicians Care Express locations.