By Stephanie Johnson
Marietta Memorial Hospitals Blood Bank will be setting up their Mobile Blood Unit at the following locations in February:
· February 2 Washington Electric Co-op from noon 4:30pm
· February 7 Heartland of Marietta from 1:00 6:00 pm
· February 8 Marietta Armory from 11:00am 4:00 pm
· February 12 Wayne Street Medical Campus 2:00 6:00 pm
· February 15 Warren Volunteer Fire Department from 4:00pm 8:00pm
· February 16 Peoples Bank in Marietta from 10:30am 2:30pm
· February 17 First Baptist Church in Marietta 1:00 4:00 pm
· February 19 K of C Hall in Churchtown from 6:00pm 9:00pm
· February 20 Kroger in Belpre from 1:00pm 4:30pm
· February 21 New Matamoras Volunteer Fire Department from 5:00 8:30pm
· February 22 Salem Township Building from 4:00pm 8:00pm
· February 28 Beverly United Methodist Church from 3:00pm 7:00pm
Anyone between the ages of 17 and 66, with a body weight no less than 110 lbs, who is in good health may be eligible to donate. Donating blood takes about an hour and is an easy process. After donation, normal activities can be resumed, although physical exercise is not recommended for the remainder of the day.
CONTACT: Jennifer Offenberger,
Director of Marketing & Public Relations
Marietta Memorial Hospital
ER and Physicians Care Express wait times are approximate and provided for informational purposes only. If you are having a medical emergency, call 911.
Our wait times are updated every 15 minutes. The wait time provided displays the amount of time (in minutes) that it takes for a patient to see a qualified medical professional from the time of their arrival at the Emergency Room or Physicians Care Express location. The wait time displayed represents a rolling-average of the previous 120-minutes for all patients who are currently visiting our Emergency Room or Physicians Care Express locations.