The Memorial Health System hires graduate nurses when the New Graduate Registered Nurse position is posted on our career site. We will offer the program in February, June July and October.
What units hire new grads?
• All units hire new grads and availability is based on facility need.
What are the requirements to be accepted into the program?
• Any registered nurse with less than 6 months experience in an acute care hospital is eligible to apply. Applicants must have graduated from an accredited or a Board of Nursing approved RN program, completed the NCLEX-RN exam, and possess a current RN license in the state of Ohio at the time of program offering.
How many will you accept into the program?
• The number of positions for each new graduate program is based on current and projected staffing needs at the time of the recruitment.
Can I apply before I get my RN license?
• You can apply as a new graduate with the expectation that you will have a current Ohio RN license by the time the program begins.
Am I eligible if I am a new grad but have just started working elsewhere?
• You are eligible if you submit your application, have a current license and are available to participate in the program when it is offered.
Who can I contact for more information?