Student Application Process
Individuals wishing to volunteer at Memorial Health System are expected to:
- Complete the online student volunteer application.
- Along with submission of your application, you must also submit a completed parental/guardian consent form.
- Provide two completed reference forms from someone in a leadership/advisory role. Refer to the reference form for further instructions (reference form).
- Have an interview with the Volunteer Services Coordinator.
- Complete background screening.
- Attend new volunteer orientation and training.
- Annual requirements: Each calendar year, every volunteer is required to complete online annual education.
- Teens must be at least 16 years of age to apply.
Volunteers at Memorial Health System should be willing to commit to a minimum of 4 hours a week. Please consider carefully whether this time commitment will fit your schedule. We hope to be hearing from you soon.