Memorial Health System is helping patients in the region lead longer, healthier lives by providing access to outstanding community-based heart care.
Heart disease is the number one health problem in the Mid-Ohio Valley, one reason state-of-the-art cardiac care is critical. We offer trained specialists and technology comparable to those in larger teaching centers.
You have access to:
- An experienced clinical staff of cardiologists, dedicated cardiac nurses and cardiac specialty providers from some of the most respected educational institutions and hospitals in the country
- A full range of diagnostic testing and therapeutic services utilizing leading-edge medical and surgical equipment
- Two state-of-the-art cardiac catheterization suites allowing us to treat a variety of heart conditions without the need for surgery
- A heart wellness program focusing on education and management behaviors during a patient’s hospital stay and following discharge
- Cardiac rehabilitation programs that offer exercise and personal consultations with rehab and nutrition specialists to help you learn to live and remain heart healthy.
Nationally Ranked Care
Healthgrades, the nation’s leading independent ratings organization, has acknowledged Memorial Health System’s cardiac care in several areas. Memorial Health System has received the following recognitions:
- One of Healthgrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention™ in 2014
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™ in 2014
- Ranked in the Top 10% in the Nation for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2014
- Ranked Among the Top 5 in Ohio for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2014
- Five-Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2014
- Five-Star Recipient for Cardiology Services in 2014
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Failure for 3 Years in a Row (2012-2014)