Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Belpre Medical Campus Open House
The Belpre Medical Campus is premiering the opening of its new building Sunday, July 1, 1 - 3 p.m.
Media are invited to interview staff and attendees.
- When: Sunday, July 1; 1 - 3 p.m.
- Where: 807 Farson Street, Belpre, OH
- Who: MMH physicians and staff, community and media
- What: Open house featuring MMH physicians and staff tours, as well as food, beverages and giveaways.
- Why: Inform and raise awareness of the new medical campus opening in Belpre.
The Memorial Health System is a not-for-profit health system governed by a volunteer board of community members that are committed to providing comprehensive services that meet the needs of our region. We are comprised of a network of two hospitals, outpatient service sites, assisted and long-term care facilities and a retirement community. We work in innovative ways to meet the healthcare challenges of today, while preparing for the health needs of our communities in the future.