We understand that life happens and you may need healthcare advice outside of the 9 to 5, so we’re now available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. When you call before or after business hours or even on weekends, you’ll reach our Nurse Line. Our RNs are specially trained to guide you to the appropriate level of care and when necessary, to contact the physician on call for recommendations of care.
This service is intended for illnesses or concerns that cannot wait until the next business day. Callers are helped with decisions about when they need to see or speak to a provider.
Our nurses will:
• Ask about your symptoms.
• Provide you with self-care tips, if appropriate.
• Help you decide on the best source of care.
• Direct you to emergency help, if necessary.
• Contact your primary care provider when necessary.
• Arrange a next day appointment, if appropriate.
How to reach us:
Just call 1 (844) 474-6522 or your physician’s main line before or after hours on weekdays and 24 hours daily on weekends and holidays. We are here to assist you when you need it most.