We're proud to be the only Stroke Program in the Mid-Ohio Valley that has earned the HFAP Seal of Certification.
Primary Stroke Certification:
- The program director must have extensive experience in acute stroke
- Stroke code team arrival at bedside must be within 15 minutes
- Lab testing and advanced imaging capabilities must be available 24/7
- Must have access to neurologists 24/7
- Must have neurosurgical expertise available or able to transfer patients within two hours
- Must have a designation stroke unit
- Staff must meet education requirements
The Rehabilitation Center at Memorial Health System is the Mid-Ohio Valley’s only Stroke Specialty Program, leading the way in prevention, treatment and maximizing quality of life for those who have sustained a stroke. For more information on this program call (740) 374-1463.