2023 Memorial Health System Fund Run
5K Results and One Mile Results
Join us on October 7, 2023
The one-mile event begins at 6:15 p.m. and the 5K begins at 6:45 p.m. The race will begin and end at the Wayne Street Medical Campus, 300 East 8th Street, Marietta, Ohio.
- $25 entry fee for all races. Glow will be provided, and participants are encouraged to wear additional glow. A prize will be awarded to the person with the most glow.
- 1-mile race ribbons will be awarded at the finish line.
- 5K race medals will be presented to the first three finishers of the men’s and women’s run and walk as they cross the finish line. There will not be a formal awards ceremony after the 5K race.
- Participants registered on or before September 1 will be guaranteed a performance T-shirt. For registrants after September 1, T-shirts will be given as long as supplies last.
No matter your fitness level, this is a fun event for you and your family! The best part? Your participation allows us to continue to provide support to patients in these areas: Stroke Support (Bridges Forward), Diabetes Education, and Bariatric Exercise programs.
- Stroke Support (Bridges Forward) provides community-based exercise programs for stroke or neurologically injured individuals.
- Diabetes Education provides educational support at low or no cost to patients needing support and living with diabetes.
- The Bariatric Exercise Program provides exercise program opportunities to patients wanting to improve their health and lose weight.
How to Participate
- Sign up! Complete the online sign up form. If you prefer to pay with a check, please contact Memorial Health Foundation at (740) 374-4913 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign up to be a Sponsor!
- Run or walk! The event is on Saturday, October 7 at the Wayne Street Medical Campus, 300 E. 8th Street, Marietta, Ohio. The one-mile event begins at 6:15 p.m. and the 5K begins at 6:45 p.m.
- Purchase 50/50 tickets – proceeds benefit the funds, and ultimately, our patients – your friends, neighbors, and family!
- Cheer on Memorial Health System providers in the Provider Power Dash exhibition race at 6 p.m. You can vote on your favorite with a donation. All funds benefit the Stroke Support Group (Bridges Forward), Diabetes Education, and Bariatric Exercise Program. The provider who wins the 50-meter dash, and the provider who raises the most funds, will receive an award.
- September 1: Last day to be guaranteed a T-shirt with registration.
- October 6: Pre-registration ends. All mailed or online registrations must be received by Friday, October 6.
- October 7, 5-6 p.m.: Day of registration open.
- October 7, 6 p.m.: Provider Power Dash
- October 7, 6:15 p.m.: 1-mile run/walk
- October 7, 6:45 p.m.: 5K run/walk