Belpre Medical Campus (Freestanding ER)
The Belpre Medical Campus provides the same exceptional care you will experience throughout Memorial Health System. With vast resources, you are likely to find all the services you need to return to your best health.
Our services also go beyond treating ailments. Want to stay healthy? Stop by The Changed Plate Restaurant for a nutritious breakfast and lunch.
The Belpre Medical Campus offers you a variety of medical services including:
- Cancer Center
- Diagnostics – offers walk-in EKGs, walk-in x-ray, dexa scans (by appointment for osteoporosis), MRI, CT, mammography, PACS program, diagnostic imaging services, scheduled radiology appointments, walk-in lab work, radiology services
- Freestanding Emergency Room
- Behavioral Health
- Pain Management Services
- Physician offices – our team continues to grow, and many physicians are accepting new patients. To find a physician, call (740) 568-5241 or click here.
- Therapy Services
- Wound Care Center
The Belpre Medical Campus offers a variety of relaxing amenities for your visit.
- The Changed Plate is a restaurant that is changing the way we think about our food and its benefits to our body. Our chef, dietitians, and team have developed a menu with hand-crafted, fresh ingredients that tastes good, and is also good for your body. Our mission is to support local food sourcing and promote sustainability while providing a casual, contemporary approach to cooking and eating. Located in building 803.
- Belpre Bistro serves Starbucks coffee, grab and go assortments, fresh entree salads, daily assorted sandwiches, soups, and cookies in building 799.
- Starbucks beverages are served in The Changed Plate (803 building) and the Belpre Bistro (799 building)
- There are a variety of indoor and outdoor sitting areas designed for a quick break and to relax.