Clinical rotations for our partnering Clinical Programs provide students in related programs the opportunity to obtain hands-on experience in a professional setting, and the opportunity to refine and perfect the skills they have gained in the classroom.
How to Request a Clinical Rotation
- All requests must be submitted by the educational institution on a Student Roster via email to our Student Coordinator at email@example.com
- For requests to be accepted, forms must be fully completed (i.e., accurate dates, location/unit are specified)
- Course description or syllabus outlining the students’ clinical expectations must accompany each request to be considered
- Each student must complete a Clinical Rotation Form
- If placement is predetermined, the educational institution must submit their request at least one month in advance
- If placement is not already determined, the educational institution must submit their request at least three months in advance
Memorial Health System is a nationally recognized, community driven healthcare system delivering world-class patient care right here at home. We are a place for learning, growing, and building the career and life you want.