Marietta Memorial Hospital Campus
Marietta Memorial Hospital is part of a not-for-profit integrated health system dedicated to providing the finest health care in the Mid-Ohio Valley to ensure our neighbors, friends, and loved ones can receive the quality care they need close to home.
Click here for parking information.
Marietta Memorial Hospital is home to numerous services. For more information, follow the links below or call (740) 374-1400.
- Strecker Cancer Center
- Diagnostics – offers walk-in EKGs, walk-in x-ray, dexa scans (by appointment for osteoporosis), MRI, CT, mammography, PACS program, diagnostic imaging services, scheduled radiology appointments, walk-in lab work, radiology services.
- Emergency Department
- Heart & Vascular
- Marietta Occupational Health Partners (MOHP)
- Pain Management Services
- Physician Offices – our team continues to grow, and many physicians are accepting new patients. To find a physician, call (740) 568-5241 or click here.
- Pulmonary & Respiratory Services
- Senior Psych Services
- Spine Center
- Wound Care Center
Marietta Memorial Hospital offers multiple options for relaxing during your visit.
- The Cafe at Marietta Memorial Hospital offers delicious dining options at affordable prices. Located on the ground floor.
- League Gift Shop is the perfect location to pick up a get-well gift, a light snack, or a refreshing drink. Located on the first floor.
- Outdoor sitting area is available next to our League Gift Shop. This is a great location to take a break and enjoy a relaxing atmosphere with a little outdoor ambiance. Located on the first floor.
- Surgery Waiting Room offers mobile phone charging, free coffee, and television. Located on the first floor.
- Vending machines are located throughout Marietta Memorial Hospital.