Selby General Hospital Campus
Nationally recognized, award-winning, and committed to taking care of the Mid-Ohio Valley communities. We are compassionate, caring and dedicated to creating a health setting in which quality of life and service excellence are experienced by our patients, their families, and the community. We provide exceptional patient outcomes and experience.
Click here for parking information.
The Selby General Hospital Cafeteria is known for their delicious home style meals at affordable prices. Located in the basement of Selby General Hospital.
- Emergency Room – We provide hospital-level emergency services 24 hours a day, seven days a week for your healthcare needs
- Orthopedics – Our Orthopedic services provide exceptional care with nationally award-winning achievements and outcomes
- Surgical Services – We provide inpatient medical surgical, orthopedic, and telemetry services 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit – We offer inpatient medical and physical rehabilitation services to patients with functional deficits
- Therapy Services – Our highly skilled team will work to restore function and get you back to life with advanced treatments from experienced therapists in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Audiology, and Speech Therapy
- Diagnostic Services – We provide inpatient and outpatient services including general radiology, CT, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound/Vascular Echocardiography, and PET
- Lab and Pathology Services – Our lab provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient testing 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Respiratory Care Services – inpatient and outpatient respiratory services are provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week