Surveying Our Customers Offers Valuable Feedback
Memorial Health System uses the company NRC Picker to provide tools for measuring and managing quality. NRC Picker is one of the healthcare industry's top patient satisfaction measurement firms. They compile results from surveys and provide data, reports, and possible solutions to issues identified through survey results. The topics covered on the surveys are the types of issues that are most frequently raised by patients and visitors (registration, hospital environment, communication with nurses and doctors, etc.)
Our areas of concentration include:
- Response to concern and complaints
- Staff included you in decisions regarding your treatment
- Staff sensitivity to inconvenience
- Staff addressed your emotional needs
- Overall facility
Action Plans - We Listen to Your Feedback
We appreciate the time you take to complete the surveys sent to you. We take your comments very seriously, and want you to know your experience at MMH is top priority. Your comments help us to create an action plan for improvement. Based on your comments, here are some of the changes recently made...
- Improved directional signage.
- Making improvements to our discharge process.
- Increased the number of wheelchairs for your convenience.
- Working to create a quieter environment.
- Hospital wide, year long service excellence program in place.
- E-greetings feature on Web site to send messages to patients.
Here's What Our Customers Are Saying About Us
"Everything has always been good. Keep up the good work."
"I think this is one of the best hospitals around with the best staff."
"My ER visit was not expected. I was treated by everyone in the most caring, efficient manner. I was really impressed with the care I was given."
"All of my visits to MMH have been good. I would recommend your services to anyone."
"MMH's staff has always treated me with consideration. They are always cheerful and provide great care."