Become an Ambassador
You can give your time and talent to help Memorial Health Foundation in a variety of ways:
- Become a Giving Tuesday Ambassador and share with your friends and family why you support Memorial Health System.
- Create and share social media posts, encouraging your friends and followers to support the mission.
- Reach out to people you know and encourage them to make a gift to a patient initiative that they support.
Help organize and execute one of our annual fundraising events by joining the planning committee or helping the day of the event.
- Fashion Show: Our signature event, drawing 700+ participants each year to cheer on our models who are cancer patients or cancer survivors. Funds from this event benefit our Cancer Center Patient Emergency and Breast Health Initiatives.
- Golf Outing: The golf scramble benefits patients throughout our health system.
- Fund Run Glow: Participants may run or walk 1 mile or 5K and purchase 50/50 tickets to support this event. Funds benefit the Bridges Forward/Stroke Support, Bariatric Exercise, and Diabetes Education Initiatives.
Become a Stewardship Ambassador.
- Write notes of gratitude or support.
- Greet guests at donor-centered events such as the National Philanthropy Day Dinner.
Make A Gift Today
Join our 40+ year legacy of support and care. Help us make a difference in the lives of thousands of patients through our patient assistance initiatives. Your contribution matters, and together, we can continue our mission of providing the care our community members deserve.
Make a donation by mail:
Memorial Health Foundation
PO Box 112
Marietta, Ohio 45750