There are many ways businesses, organizations and individuals can help raise funds and awareness for Memorial Health Foundation and the patients we support, and we will provide guidance and support for your fundraiser.
Here are some examples:
Note: Include photos of past big check presentations
- A group or school sporting event such as:
- Golf outing
- Basketball, baseball, football, soccer or volleyball games or tournaments
- A benefit concert
- A fundraiser at a fitness facility
- A benefit dinner
- Donations through a local restaurant
- Donations for your birthday, anniversary, special occasion, or holiday
- A fundraiser through your church to support initiatives that are meaningful to the congregation
- Workplace giving
- A fundraiser in honor or memory of a loved one
- Are you a grateful patient who wants to pay forward the care you received? Plan an event with friends, family and colleagues that raises funds for our local health system.
Make A Gift Today
Join our 40+ year legacy of support and care. Help us make a difference in the lives of thousands of patients through our patient assistance initiatives. Your contribution matters, and together, we can continue our mission of providing the care our community members deserve.
Make a donation by mail:
Memorial Health Foundation
PO Box 112
Marietta, Ohio 45750