Marietta Occupational Health Partners
Attention: The Marietta MOHP Belpre location is temporarily closed.
At Marietta Occupational Health Partners (MOHP), we know how much you value the health and safety of your employees. That is why we work hard to provide accessible, immediate, and comprehensive occupational health services to you and your business. Medical professionals who can treat your employees’ work-related injuries and perform comprehensive physical exams staff our facility.
Additionally, our technicians are trained to conduct a multitude of occupational health screenings including drug screening, spirometry testing, respirator fit testing, audiometry testing, vision screening, and more. Our medical providers and technicians are knowledgeable and compliant with OSHA and DOT regulations.
MOHP offers many risk management services for area employers. These services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Annual and DOT Physical Exams
- Audiometric Testing (base-line and annuals)
- Drug and Breath Alcohol Testing
- Hearing Conservation Screening
- Medical Review Officer Services
- On-Site Testing
- Pre-placement/post-offer exams, including EKG and Chest X-ray
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Random Selection Program
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Return-to-work Evaluations
- Vision Screening
- Worker’s Comp. Injury Care
Our clinic is a “one-stop-shop”. There is no need to go to several providers. We have all the services you need at one location.
We offer comprehensive services for businesses required to comply with the Department of Transportation or Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation Drug Free Safety Program.
Substance Abuse Professional Services
We specialize in:
- Training your employees and supervisors as required by DOT and BWC
- Substance abuse professional evaluations completed by a qualified SAP, as required by DOT
- Evaluations for employees who violate drug screen policies or realize they have a problem and want treatment
- Determine extent of treatment needed
- Referrals for treatment
- Individual substance abuse counseling
- Educational sessions
Our facility is staffed by medical providers trained in diagnosing and treating work-related injuries and illnesses. Through our partnership with Memorial Health System, your employees will receive the best care available.
Return to Work
Our priority is to get your employee back to work in the shortest time possible. When an injury results in a physical restriction, our staff is skilled in motivating employees to return to the job quickly. The initial treating provider drives the cost of the claim by making return-to-work decisions and choosing providers who know how to best support injury treatment while incorporating a safe return to work.
We rarely find it necessary to remove your employees from work. If an injury results in any restrictions, we’ll carefully explain those restrictions to the employee and then, report them to you, the employer. Our medical providers and case management team will work with you to determine the ability of your employee to perform his/her job or modified tasks.
An injured employee occasionally may need more than primary care. When this happens, our network of referral specialists, including orthopedists, psychiatrists, ophthalmologists, surgeons, and therapists will work to your advantage. In most situations, our case management team can arrange immediate appointments with specialists.
- Audio Questionnaire
- DOT Consortia Agreement
- Insulin-Treated Diabetes Mellitus Assessment
- Medical Examination Report Form
- New Client Information
- Non-DOT Consortium Agreement
- Non-DOT Consortium Agreement Antero
- Pre-Placement Medical History
- Respirator Form
- Substance Abuse Consent
- TK Group Questionnaire
- What to Bring to a DOT Physical Exam
Office Hours (Marietta and Belpre)
- Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Holidays and Weekends: Closed
Walk-in appointments are available for drug and alcohol screenings. Physicals are by appointment only.
Post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing, call (740) 516-1568.
For additional information, you may also email email@example.com.