Searching and applying for a new position should be exciting! Especially, when you’re applying for a job at Memorial Health System where the opportunities are endless for your career and personal growth.
With us, we want to make the hiring process as smooth and efficient as possible. We respect your time, effort, and interest in getting to know us—and we’re just as interested in getting to know you. Below, you will review the steps of our hiring process as a potential applicant.
This is your initial opportunity to share with us whatever makes you stand out. Your talents, skills, experience, and anything else that may make you a great fit for one of our open positions.
- Attach your resume to your application. Attaching your resume may auto-fill some information into your online application. Be sure to go back and read all your information to make sure it is transferred correctly
- No resume? No problem! You can complete an online application for any of our open positions
- Ensure that you list all previous work history, education, applicable licensures/certifications, and skills on your application
- Please be sure to include a valid phone number and email address so we can contact you
Two: After You Apply
After completing the application, your information will be sent to our employment team for review, who will review your application carefully. If you meet the requirements of the position, your application will be forwarded to the hiring manager for consideration.
You will receive updates regarding the status of your application via the email address you have provided. We advise you to regularly check your inbox and voicemail for any updates regarding your application status.
Once the hiring manager has reviewed your application, they will reach out to schedule an interview if they wish to move forward with the screening process.
Speaking with the manager of the position allows you to gain a deeper understanding of the position and the expectations.
- If your interview is in person, allow yourself time to park and check in
- Please be sure to note the manager’s name and interview date, time, and location. If you arrive and need assistance in getting to your interview, we will need this information to assist you
- Dress professionally and come prepared with your resume and questions to ask the manager interviewing you
- If your interview is by phone or virtual, please be sure you are in a quiet area free from disruption and distraction
If you are selected for the position after your interview, one of our recruiters will reach out to you by phone to extend your offer. Upon acceptance of the offer, our recruiter will assist you with scheduling your onboarding appointment and orientation date.
- Should your contact information change during the hiring process, please be sure to contact the Human Resources office
Five: New Employee Onboarding
Your onboarding appointment will take place at Marietta Memorial Hospital with Human Resources and Marietta Occupational Health Partners.
- During your appointment with Human Resources, we will verify that your onboarding forms, including references and background check, have been submitted, collect any required documentation, and take your photo for your employee ID badge
- During your appointment with Marietta Occupational Health Partners, you will complete the required pre-employment drug screening and physical
Memorial Health System is a nationally recognized, community driven healthcare system delivering world-class patient care right here at home. We are a place for learning, growing, and building the career and life you want.